Within First 24 Hours
- Avoid getting them wet, wearing eye makeup, touching or rubbing them
After 24 Hours
- Avoid all waterproof eye makeup products and products with oil (if it says oil-free but you still have to shake it up otherwise it's seperated into two layers, avoid that one)
- Mascara is NOT recommended but If you feel the need to wear mascara, apply to the tips ONLY. Again, no waterproof.
- After showering, blow dry the lashes on cool for 30 seconds on each eye to keep the glue from getting tacky as well as nicely parting the lashes.
- Thoroughly cleanse extensions and eyelids DAILY using a gentle cleanser or baby shampoo and rinse with water to remove all traces of makeup, oil, debris. Washing them will make them wear better and longer. More importantly your lashes will stay happy and healthy.
- Excessive sauna, steam, and hot yoga will shorten the duration of the lash extensions
- Brush the lashes a couple times throughout the day to keep fans open and looking great!
- Get lashes touched up every 2-3 weeks to keep them looking full
It happens but it's rare. Once allergic, few are ever able to wear lash extensions again without a reaction. Eye infections are commonly due to not properly washing or not washing at all during the entire time you wear the lash extensions.
Contact us in Richfield Minnesota, to learn more about our popular Russian Volume lashes.